Nice Apollo Era One Long Range Transmitter and Receiver Kit With LoRa® Technology - ONELRKIT/A
The Nice Apollo ON3ELR/A Era One Long Range 3-Channel Transmitter and Receiver Kit With LoRa® Technology allows users to check the status of and fully operate their gate opener from up to a half-mile away through bidirectional real-time feedback all by the click of a button. With the Gate Status button and Command Reception Feedback LED located on the transmitter, it is possible to check whether the gate is open (green), closed (red), or currently moving (orange). The OXILR/A Long Range 4-Channel OXI Receiver allows users to upgrade an existing gate opener to long-range LoRa® technology with this bidirectional plug-in receiver. It features an ergonomic design with a conveniently placed antenna connector, programming key, LED indicator light, and is capable of use with up to 1024 bidirectional transmitters.
- (2) ON3ELR/A Long Range LoRa® Transmitters
- (1) OXILR/A Long Range LoRa® Receiver
- (1) OX2UBP LoRa® OXI Control Board Adapter
- Carrier Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Estimated Max Range: Up To 1/2 Mile (1 Km); 330 Ft. From Inside Building
- Power Supply: 3 VDC (CR2032 Lithium Battery Included)
- Battery Lifetime: 2 Years (Estimated 10 Transmissions Per Day)
- Protection Rating: IP40
- Dimensions: 1.77" x 2.20" x 0.43"
- Reception Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -108 dBm
- Encoding: LR
- Number of Channels: 4 (On "SM" Plug-In Connector)
- Power Supply: 5 VDC
- Current Draw: 50 mA Max
- Protection Rating: IP30
- Dimensions: 1.95" x 0.71" x 1.65"
|Manufacturer||Nice Apollo Gate Operators|