Nice Apollo M3BAR M-Bar Commercial Electromechanical Automatic Barrier Gate Opener for up to 9.8 ft Barrier Arms (White)
The M-Bar barrier gate operator is the new electromechanical barrier system for road access control from Nice Apollo. The M3BAR is capable of handling barrier arms up to 9.8 ft with a foundation plate and comes in a steel case with protective cataphoresis treatment and paint finish.
- 24VDC Operator
- Built-In Control Unit
- BCU1 Control Board (New Style)
- XBA16 Foundation Plate Kit, Including Plate and Four 1/2" J-Anchors
- Built-In BCU1 Controller
- 24VDC Barrier Gate Operator
- Designed For Operating Barrier Arms 8 ft to 9.8 ft Long
- No Blackouts: Optional Battery Backup Available To Maintain Operation In Case Power Failure
- Energy Saving: Automatically Switches To Standby Mode When Idle
- Smooth Movement Throughout Full Cycle - Limit Sensing Integrated In Adjustable Hard Stops
- Optional Flashing Traffic Light Can Be Integrated Into Cover
- Obstacle Detection Reverses Arm On Contact
- Dual Gate Pairing Through Primary / Secondary Communication
Barrier arms are easily assembled using the aluminum expansion joint. The M-Bar series also has the possibility for intelligent control of two opposing operators thanks to it's master/slave functions.
Strong & Reliable:
The Nice Apollo M-Bar barrier gate operators are constructed in a steel structure with new high strength balancing springs guaranteeing up to 1,000,000 opening and closing operations. The M-Bar also includes an elliptical section bar with high wind resistance.
Safety in Programming & Maintenance:
There are separate enclosures inside an M-Bar system for electronics and mechanical parts to protect internal parts from potential damage.
Quick & Easy Control Unit Access:
The control unit is located in the upper section of the M-Bar barrier gate opener body to allow for easy access. Specially designed enclosures allow simple attachment of photocells to the barrier operator cabinet
Obstacle detection & monitoring during automation movement makes this barrier gate operator extremely safe. Automatic fault diagnostics during operation with signalling of the fault type through specific flash sequences. The M-Bar also has provision for connection of latest generation optical and resistive sensitive edges.
The system sets to standby when not in use to greatly lower power consumption.
The M-Bar barrier gate opener features emergency backup power with the optional batteries housed inside the case.
M7BAR Technical Specifications:
- Max Arm Length: 8 ft to 9.8 ft
- Field Adjustable Open/Close Time: 1.5 - 4 sec.
- Full Open Angle: Adjustable Up To 90° (Recommended Limit 87°)
- Protection Rating: IP44
- Orientation: Universal - Field Adaptable For Left or Right Hand Installations
- Arm Design: Aluminum Arm With Red Adhesive Reflector and Optional Lights/Bumper Strips
- Duty Cycle: 500 Cycles/Hour
- Drive: Electromechanical
- Operating Voltage: 24VDC
- Input Voltage: 120VAC 60/50Hz
- Idle Current: 1.3mA
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Communication Method: Optional Oview Programmer, OVBT
- User Controls: BCU1 Control Board
- Relays: 4 Programmable Voltage Outputs
- Finish: Cataphoretic Coating and Paint Finish
- ETL Listed (UL 325): Usage Class - I, II, III, IV
- Cycle Tested: 1 Million Cycles
All Nice Gate Operaters have a two-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The two-year warranty will start from the time of shipment from Hysecurity. A three-year limited time warranty is offered for registered gate operators. Gate operators will be registered through DF Supply Inc. at the time of purchase and the three-year limited time warranty will be effective after the date of installation.
|Operator||Apollo M-Bar (BCU1)|
|Usage Class||I, II, III, IV|
|Manufacturer||Nice Apollo Gate Operators|
|Warranty||Two Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|