The OVBT is a Bluetooth connection module for O-View interface. “O-View Software Suite" enables connection via PC or PDA to O-View in the vicinity of the system, to intervene on the control units on the BUS T4 network. Maximum connection distance is 15m.
The interface of “O-View Software Suite" has been specially designed to enable rapid access to all parameters of the connected devices without the need for physical access, as well as quick diagnostics of malfunctions by consulting the event log, all the most practical and intuitive way possible. The O-View control function has been expanded: in just one PC screen, all applications connected via BUS T4 can be controlled.
O-View Software Suite:
This application, supplied with OVBT and OVBTGSM, as well as expanding the functions of O-View enables the creation of a database of installations with personal data of clients and configurations of each system, even on more complex versions.
O-View Desktop version for PC:
- Processor: type AMD®/Intel® (500 MHz) Recommended by Nice: type AMD®/Intel® (1 GHz)
- RAM: 128 MB Recommended by Nice: 256 MB
- Free space on disk: 280 MB Recommended by Nice: 512 MB
- Operating system: Windows® 98 SE or later Recommended by Nice: Windows® 2000 or later
- Connection: Bluetooth®
- Graphics resolution: 800 x 600, 256 colours
- Disk drive: CD-Rom (required for installation).
Note - software installation includes installation of the program Microsoft®.NET Framework Redistributable 2.0.
|Manufacturer||Nice Apollo Gate Operators|