The Nice BlueBUS Photo Eye Pair is a set of through-beam, surface-mounted synchronized photo eyes that can be fixed or positionable depending on the needs of your specific application. They are designed for use with Nice CNX controllers and feature an anti-glare circuit that makes your system even more efficient and reliable by eliminating possible sunlight interference. Their durable, metal alloy housing makes them extremely resistant to weather and they detect obstacles on the optical axis between a transmitter and receiver. Because they're equipped with the innovative Nice BlueBus communication system, it's fast and easy to connect all of the devices in your photo eye system to the control unit using just two wires.
• Designed For Use With Nice CNX Controllers
• Through-Beam, Surface-Mounted Synchronized Photo Eyes
• Anti-Glare Circuit Eliminates Possible Sunlight Interference
• Signal Synchronization Prevents Interference With Adjacent Photo Eyes
• Works With Nice 936, 1050 And BCU1 Controllers And Hysecurity Smartcnx Controllers
• Automatic Synchronization Between Multiple Photocell Pairs Avoids Possible Interferences Between Devices
• UL 325 Certified
• Housing: Metal Alloy
• Estimated Range: 50'
• Photo Eye Adjustability: Non-Adjustable
• Dimensions: 1.97" (W) x 1.14" (D) x 3.15" (H)
|Manufacturer||Nice Apollo Gate Operators|