Nice Apollo EDSWG Wireless Era Digital Keypad
The Nice Apollo EDSWG/A is a battery-powered, 100-percent wireless keypad intended for use with Apollo Swing, Slide and Barrier Gate Operators. It allows for easy programming of two different codes (3 when using plug-in style receiver [OXI/A or SMXI/A]), each up to eight digits long. When used with plug-in receiver and 1050 control board, each access code can be programmed for different radio channels/functions. The Apollo EDSWG/A is built to last and satisfy all of your digital keypad needs.
• Two-Year Battery Life
•Durable plastic casing, measuring only 27 mm in depth
• Only Compatible With Nice Apollo Receivers
• Three unique channels - Each with unique access code (Two when using FLOX2R receiver)
• Enclosure Material: ABS (Plastic)
• Working Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
• Sounds: Acoustic tones when numbers are entered
• Frequency: 433.92 MHz ± 100 KH
• Backlit Display makes for perfect use even in areas with little or no light
Note: If forgotten, access codes cannot be reset. You will need to contact technical support for assistance.
|Manufacturer||Nice Apollo Gate Operators|